This week, Equifax announced they had been the victim of the largest data breach in U.S. history and instead of looking out for those affected, they have tried to profit off it at every turn. From tricking worried consumers into giving up their legal rights, to shady insider stock trades before the announcement, we’ll take a look at the whole scary mess on today’s show.
Also on the show:
- Reflecting on the anniversary of 9/11
- Florida police urge residents not to shoot their guns at Hurricane Irma
- The subtle and brilliant (sickening) way that Fox News distorts the facts
- Bernie Sanders announces “Medicare for All” plan
- Martin Shkreli sent to jail after Hillary Clinton threat