It’s always hard to find the right balance of politics and humor during a tragedy. What we’re witnessing in Texas has been heartbreaking and, as I type this, it’s not even close to being over. My thoughts are with those affected by Harvey (and its aftermath) and I’m hopeful that things will improve exponentially in the coming days so that those affected can start to rebuild their lives.
This week on the show:
- Trump screws up being Presidential, again
- The media’s fascination with disaster porn
- Wisconsin man battles nail gun – I’d call it a draw
- What does Trump’s pardon of Sheriff Joe Arpaio mean for the Russia investigation?
- P!nk elevates an otherwise lackluster VMAs
Donate to the victims of Harvey through Direct Relief