This week I made my best effort to tone down the Trumpster Fire coverage. I think we all needed a break – I know that I did. So, yes, there is a fair amount of Trump in the show – it’s impossible to eliminate him entirely – but I’m excited that I got to devote most of the show to other topics:
- Emma’s first day of 4th grade
- Trump’s greatest hits in Phoenix
- Tainted alcohol in Mexico followup
- The rise of Cornhole – ESPN The Ocho?
- Hillary Clinton talks creep-factor at Presidential Debate
- Piglets saved from blaze, then served up to firefighters that rescued them
- Another Trump surrogate eaten alive on MSNBC